Update Your Space with Pillows
A quick pillow update is all you need to revivify your space:
• How many pillows do you need? A few good rules of thumb are: 1 pillow per chair, 3 per sofa, 5 per small sectional, and 8 for a very large sectional.
• Mix pillow sizes. Use a mixture of 18”, 14”, and lumbar pillows to complete your look.
• Use 3 different fabrics for pillows. This will make the room look eclectic and expertly styled.
• Feather pillows have a luxurious look and feel. They are a larger investment up front but will withstand years of catnaps on the couch!
• To complete the look, make sure you have a throw blanket handy for evenings in front of the fire (or for most of us, the television).